10 Reasons to choose our Lavender oil:
- Eases dry skin and eczema
- Has anti-fungal properties that reduce inflammation on the skin.
- Aids in skin lightening by reducing inflammation.
- Lavender oil is packed with antioxidants which can help in fighting free radicals that often cause wrinkles and lines on your face.
- Has beta-caryophyllene which is a 100% natural anti-inflammatory agent. This helps in treating inflammation on burns. It relieves burn-pain once applied.
- It soothes your skin and reduces irritation caused by sunburn.
- Because of its ability to kill bacteria, lavender oil is very useful in preventing and healing acne breakouts.
- Acts as an insect repellant. It helps in relieving itchiness, redness, and soreness of an insect bite.
- Once inhaled, lavender oil soothes and calms you down, helping you let go of stress and anxiety. It improves sleep.
- Can promotes hair growth for people suffering from alopecia. It can heal dandruff, kill lice, and help with other scalp conditions.
What is Lavender Oil and why is Our Lavender Oil Different?
- Lavender oil is an essential oil that is sourced from the lavender plant.
- It has a sweet, clean, floral scent that is great at calming.
- Our lavender oil is different from the rest because it is 100% pure and natural, with no added chemicals.
- Because of its numerous benefits and sweet scent, lavender oil has been used for centuries in beauty, bathing, relaxing, cooking, as a perfume, and in many other ways.
- It can be applied topically, inhaled through aromatherapy, or taken orally as a pill.
- When applied topically, it can improve the skin's appearance.
- When inhaled or ingested, it can reduce tension, aid in digestion, boost mood, and improve sleep.
- Our lavender oil is very versatile and is one of our most popular products.
How to Use the Oil for Your Body, Skin and More
- For acne – You can mix a few drops of lavender oil with a bit of coconut oil or your preferred carrier oil. Do this after washing and drying your face. This can be done twice daily.
- Lavender oil as a facial toner – mix two drops of lavender oil with just a teaspoon of the witch hazel. Apply this using a cotton ball or a clean sponge that has been immersed in the mixture.
- To use lavender oil for eczema and dry skin, mix two drops of it and two drops of tea tree oil with two teaspoons of coconut oil or your preferred carrier oil. This can be done on a daily basis.
- For wrinkles – mix the essential oil with coconut oil and moisturize your skin daily.
- For insect bites – mix two drops of lavender oil with coconut oil or any other carrier oil and apply the mixture on the bite.
- For digestive and anxiety purposes, you can ingest a lavender oil pill or inhale it through aromatherapy.
- For better sleep, you can apply some lavender oil on your arms, neck, soles of your feet, and on your pillow cover. You can also get a diffuser and fill your bedroom with this aromatic oil.
- For your hair- mix lavender oil with any carrier oil such as coconut or jojoba. Oil your scalp and massage evenly. You can do this daily or weekly.
Caution and Safety
- Always keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on pets unless advised by the veterinarian.
- Avoid using on children below 6 years of age.
- Avoid contact with open wounds, eyes, inner part of the ear and mouth unless it’s an ingestible pill.
- Consult your physician if you are a lactating or pregnant mother.
- In case of any discomfort or reaction, contact your doctor immediately.
- Follow the guidelines given on the pack.