What is Rose Oil and Why Our Rose Oil is Different?
- Derived from the Rosa damascena plant, Rose oil is an essential oil with a wide range of benefits. It's most praised aspect is its aromatic nature. The floral scent is known to relax, heal, and energize.
- In the past, it was used as a remedy to treat different conditions. It can help with physiological and psychological issues.
- Our Rose oil is 100% pure and natural. The process of harvesting our Rose essential oil is highly advanced hence the final product being 100% natural. The flowers are harvested by the use of hands as opposed to machines. They are then distilled and processed the same day to maintain quality and freshness.
- It works well in treating anxiety and a variety of skin conditions.
- It has antiseptic properties that make 100% pure and natural Rose oil very important in any household.
- It is the most preferred essential oil for perfumes.
10 Benefits of Our Pure and Natural Rose Oil
- Can be used to reduce menstrual pain and cramps. It is effective when rubbed on the abdomen or at the back.
- Its ability to lower breathing rate and blood pressure helps reduce anxiety levels when inhaled through aromatherapy. It calms and relaxes the mind hence reducing stress and anxiety.
- Can improve the quality of sleep mostly in patients receiving coronary care.
- Can significantly reduce menopausal symptoms like night sweats and hot flashes.
- Can improve skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema.
- Can hydrate and repair dry skin, clear acne, and reduce the visibility of scars.
- Can reduce pain when inhaled by releasing a hormone known as endorphin/the feel good-hormone.
- It is packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties which help to fight microbes that often cause infections.
- Stimulates libido. Inhaling this essential oil increases sexual desire among men and women at times. It also improves sexual satisfaction.
- Can reduce symptoms of depression. It has been known to improve the mood of women going through post-partum depression.
How to Use Rose Oil for Your Body, Skin and more
- For a DIY perfume, mix one to two drops of Rose oil and witch hazel in distilled water.
- To help with emotions and improve your mood, add rose oil to your diffuser. The diffuser will release vapor into the air. Inhaling the vapor can calm and relax.
- For your skin, make a homemade massage lotion by mixing 2 or more drops of Rose oil with an unscented massage lotion of your choice. Mix equal drops of lavender and Rose oil to the unscented lotion and get yourself a calming and tranquil massage.
- For your facial moisturizer, add one to two drops of Rose oil to your preferred moisturizer, shake well and apply twice daily.
- Mix Rose oil with a little melted beeswax, vitamin E, shea butter, and you have you an elbow and heel balm.
- For your hair, mix a drop of Rose oil with coconut oil or carrier oil of your choice and massage your scalp with the mixture gently. This will heal and clean your scalp because of the anti-septic properties found in the oil. It can also make your hair follicles stronger hence preventing hair loss.
- For blemishes, scars, and acne, mix an equal amount of Rose oil and coconut oil, apply twice or thrice daily. Do this until your face clears.
- For menstrual cramps and pain, mix 2 drops of Rose oil with your carrier oil and massage your lower back and abdomen.
- To stimulate Libido, diffuse the Rose oil in your bedroom. When you inhale the vapor your brain will release dopamine which can increase your sexual desire.
Caution and Safety
It is possible to cause skin sensitivity.
Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
Can only be used topically.
Get cleared by your doctor before using Rose oil.
It is not to be ingested at any given time.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Do not use it on children.
Read the instructions before use.
Watch out for allergies, if any, rush to the hospital.