Ingredients: 100% Natural Rose Essential Oil - 10 ml
Orders placed before 2 pm Pacific Time will be shipped the same day
Why is Our Rose Oil Different?
- Derived from the Rosa damascena plant, Rose oil is an essential oil with a wide range of benefits. It's most praised aspect is its aromatic nature. The floral scent is known to relax, heal, and energize.
- Our Rose oil is 100% pure and natural with no added chemicals. The process of harvesting our Rose essential oil is highly advanced hence the final product being 100% natural. The flowers are harvested by the use of hands as opposed to machines. They are then distilled and processed the same day to maintain quality and freshness.
- Our rose oil works well in treating anxiety and a variety of skin conditions.
- It has antiseptic properties that make 100% pure and natural Rose oil very important in any household.
Sale: Ends Soon
Buy 4 x (1 bottles) & Get 1 For Free
10 Benefits of Our Pure and Natural Rose Oil
- Can be used to reduce menstrual pain and cramps. It is effective when rubbed on the abdomen or at the back.
- Its ability to lower breathing rate and blood pressure helps reduce anxiety levels when inhaled through aromatherapy. It calms and relaxes the mind hence reducing stress and anxiety.
- Can improve the quality of sleep mostly in patients receiving coronary care.
- Can significantly reduce menopausal symptoms like night sweats and hot flashes.
- Can improve skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema.
- Can hydrate and repair dry skin, clear acne, and reduce the visibility of scars.
- Can reduce pain when inhaled by releasing a hormone known as endorphin/the feel good-hormone.
- It is packed with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which help to fight microbes that often cause infections.
- Can reduce symptoms of depression. It has been known to improve the mood of women going through post-partum depression.
How to Use Rose Oil for Your Body, Skin and more?
- For a DIY perfume: mix one to two drops of Rose oil and witch hazel in distilled water.
- To help with emotions and improve your mood: add rose oil to your diffuser. The diffuser will release vapor into the air. Inhaling the vapor can calm and relax.
- For your skin: make a homemade massage lotion by mixing 2 or more drops of Rose oil with an unscented massage lotion of your choice. Mix equal drops of lavender and Rose oil to the unscented lotion and get yourself a calming and tranquil massage.
- For your facial moisturizer: add one to two drops of Rose oil to your preferred moisturizer, shake well and apply twice daily.
- To make an elbow and heel balm: mix Rose oil with a little melted beeswax, vitamin E, shea butter.
- For your hair: mix a drop of Rose oil with coconut oil or carrier oil of your choice and massage your scalp with the mixture gently. This will heal and clean your scalp because of the anti-septic properties found in the oil. It can also make your hair follicles stronger hence preventing hair loss.
- For blemishes, scars, and acne: mix an equal amount of Rose oil and coconut oil, apply twice or thrice daily. Do this until your face clears.
- For menstrual cramps and pain: mix 2 drops of Rose oil with your carrier oil and massage your lower back and abdomen.
- To stimulate Libido: diffuse the Rose oil in your bedroom. When you inhale the vapor your brain will release dopamine which can increase your sexual desire.
Caution and Safety
- With the correct dosage, rose is generally safe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Also try to do a small patch test first, to determine if you are allergic.
- Always keep out of reach of children, especially children below 6 years of age.
- Do not use on pets unless advised by the veterinarian.
- Consult your physician if you are a lactating or pregnant mother.
- In case of any discomfort or reaction, contact your doctor immediately.
- Follow the guidelines given on the pack.
- It is not to be ingested at any given time.
I like this rose oil! it has a nice, soft, sweet scent. I use it in an essential oil diffuser, but it does come out smelling more like soap than roses. It’s not a bad smell, it’s still quite pleasant, but it has less of a pure rose smell; I would prefer it if it smelled more like natural roses. Also if you use too much it can smell sharp and sour
Really amazing quality product.
I loved the product and would certainly buy it again.
Lovely natural rose scent perfect for my diffuser and bath.I used it to reduce symptoms of depression