Ingredients: 100% Pure and Natural Lavender Essential Oil
Orders placed before 2 pm Pacific Time will be shipped the same day
Why is Our Lavender Oil Different?
1- Our lavender oil is different from the rest because it is 100% pure and natural, with no added chemicals.
2- Our lavender oil is very versatile and is one of our most popular products.
3- When inhaled, it can reduce tension, aid in digestion, boost mood, and improve sleep.
Sale Ends Soon
35% Off + Free Shipping
Buy 4 x (1 bottles) & Get 1 For Free
10 Reasons To Choose Our Lavender Oil:
- Eases dry skin and eczema
- Has anti-fungal properties that reduce inflammation on the skin.
- Aids in skin lightening by reducing inflammation.
- Lavender oil is packed with antioxidants which can help in fighting free radicals that often cause wrinkles and lines on your face.
- Has beta-caryophyllene which is a 100% natural anti-inflammatory agent. This helps in treating inflammation on burns. It relieves burn-pain once applied.
- It soothes your skin and reduces irritation caused by sunburn.
- Because of its ability to kill bacteria, our lavender oil is very useful in preventing and healing acne breakouts.
- Acts as an insect repellent. It helps in relieving itchiness, redness, and soreness of an insect bite.
- Once inhaled, our lavender oil soothes and calms you down, helping you let go of stress and anxiety. It improves sleep.
- Can promotes hair growth for people suffering from alopecia. It can heal dandruff, kill lice, and help with other scalp conditions.
How to Use Our Lavender Oil for Your Body, Skin, and More
- For acne: You can mix a few drops of lavender oil with a bit of coconut oil or your preferred carrier oil. Do this after washing and drying your face. This can be done twice daily.
- Lavender oil as a facial toner: mix two drops of lavender oil with just a teaspoon of the witch hazel. Apply this using a cotton ball or a clean sponge that has been immersed in the mixture.
- To use lavender oil for eczema and dry skin: mix two drops of it and two drops of tea tree oil with two teaspoons of coconut oil or your preferred carrier oil. This can be done on a daily basis.
- For wrinkles: mix the essential oil with coconut oil and moisturize your skin daily.
- For insect bites: mix two drops of lavender oil with coconut oil or any other carrier oil and apply the mixture on the bite.
- For better sleep: you can apply some lavender oil on your arms, neck, soles of your feet, and on your pillow cover. You can also get a diffuser and fill your bedroom with this aromatic oil.
- For your hair: mix lavender oil with any carrier oil such as coconut or jojoba. Oil your scalp and massage evenly. You can do this daily or weekly.
Caution and Safety
- Always keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on pets unless advised by the veterinarian.
- Avoid using on children below 6 years of age.
- For external use only.
- Consult your physician if you are a lactating or pregnant mother.
- Follow the guidelines given on the pack.
I loved the rose oil, the lavender smells good but kind of weak.
This stuff works wonders for ached and pains. I use it for headaches, stomach aches and in the humidifier for easy breathing at night.
Very impressed with quality and price
This is a great product and smells fantastic.