Ingredients: 100% Natural Peppermint Essential Oil - 10 ml
Fast Delivery: Ships within 1-2 business days
Sale Ends Soon
35% Off + Buy 4 Get 1 For Free
Why is Our Peppermint Oil Different?
- Our 100% Natural Peppermint Oil has the most-purest form of peppermint essential oil. Using advanced collection procedures, our Natural Peppermint Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. Peppermint oil is extracted from the leaves of the peppermint plant. It's an aromatic herb belonging to the mint family..
- Our peppermint essential oil is 100% pure and natural, with no added chemicals.
- Our peppermint oil is very versatile and is one of our most popular products.
6 Reasons To Choose Our Peppermint oil:
How To Use Peppermint Oils For Your Body, Skin, and More?
- To help you relax: add 3-5 drops only for every ounce of carrier oil such as coconut oil, or add a few drops to your bath or your oil diffuser.
- To de-congest sinuses or help with the cold: inhale peppermint steam. Add 3 to 7 drops of peppermint oil in hot water and breath in the steam. Or use a diffuser to spread peppermint vapor into your house. Inhaling this vapor can help clear up sore throats, colds, and headaches.
- To ease tension headaches: rub a few drops of diluted peppermint oil to the back of your neck, temples, shoulders, and chest area.
- Peppermint oil's antibacterial properties help kill household germs organically: You can make a DIY peppermint cleaner by adding 10-15 drops into a mixture of equal parts water, vinegar, and a drop of dish soap.
- To get rid of spiders and mice: you can douse a cloth or cotton ball with peppermint oil and place it in the most affected areas, this will repel them.
- To use it on your scalp: add a few drops of peppermint oil into your shampoo or hair oil.
Cautions and Safety:
- With the correct dosage, peppermint is generally safe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children.
- Always use a carrier oil when applying peppermint oil directly to your skin which can cause irritation and a rash. Also try to do a small patch test first, to determine if you are allergic.
- Always keep out of reach of children, especially children below 6 years of age.
- Do not use on pets unless advised by the veterinarian.
- Consult your physician if you are a lactating or pregnant mother.
- In case of any discomfort or reaction, contact your doctor immediately.
- Follow the guidelines given on the pack.
The quality of the oil is great. I recommend this product
Bought it to repel cockroaches, I'm not sure if it's working but I love this stuff so much!
Potent, quality scent.
It smells wonderful